- Enhance your performance while minimizing the impact
- Increase training volume and minimize stress-related injuries
- Maximize your fitness retention during rehabilitation
For your post-operative and post-injury clients, AlterG's unique unweighting technology provides the opportunity to include functional closed kinetic chain rehabilitation earlier than ever before For weight control and reduction, the AlterG is the only exercise modality that allows accurate and precise real-time modulation of body weight support, speed and inclination to enable individuals to achieve higher exercise levels For the neurological client, the AlterG allows weight bearing on the lower limbs to maintain bone mineralization when they are not able to stand or walk independently and develop a normal gait pattern .
- Enables pre-surgery conditioning with significantly reduced pain (prehab)
- Expands the concept "Weight Bearing As Tolerated" from 20% of body weight to 100% in 1% increments, so clients can specify exactly where exercise becomes pain free and progress can be easily tracked and charted
- Provides precise early partial weight bearing following injury or surgery to restore natural gait, range of motion, and improved client outcomes